Can you imagine the dream job as an accountant manager? If your answer is “Yes” then open your eyes and READ carefully!
We have a place where you will like what you do, where you will be compensated well and where you’ll have enough challenges to show how great you are.
AgileEngine is an outsourced product development company headquartered in DC area with IT dev centers in Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa and BA. We are looking for a passionate and energetic individual who loves numbers to join us as Accountant Assistant. We are growing so fast and we are achieving so much, that we need your help right away.
If you like challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, AgileEngine is the best place — guaranteed!
What is required?
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or Accounting;
- Upper Intermediate English level;
- The ability to work on multiple tasks with attention to detail;
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records;
- A genuine interest in business and finance;
- An organized and methodical approach to working;
- The ability to work on deadlines;
- Knowledge of Google Docs.
What will be a plus?
- Customer facing skills;
- Experience in the accounting/finance sphere.
- Experience with QB & Zoho Analytics.
What you will do:
- Make sure that all contractors reported hours in tracking system;
- Import reported hours into accounting systems (QuickBooks, Zoho Analytics);
- Prepare the data for monthly “close”:
-fill all necessary tabs, check and update new vendors and clients info
-add new items, vendors and customers in QB
-create internal and customer invoices
-reconcile bank transactions
- Follow up with customers on invoices, deposits and payments;
- Prepare account status reports for clients;
- Work with overseas team on reconciling vendors and contractors consulting svcs payments;
- Work on Zoho Analytics set up;
- Retain sanity and your sense of humor!