AgileEngine is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to be part of a great engineering team who helps millions of people over the world from different fields to learn and do their job better and safer way.
What is required?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience in the IT area.
- Experience working according to Agile practices.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
What will be a plus?
- Experience with patterns and practices in a multi-tenant system.
- Proficient in OOP Design patterns.
- Expertise in an n-tier architecture.
- Proficient with security mechanisms, including web and web service security and their implementations.
- GraphQL experience.
What you will do:
- Code Full-stack including UI work, unit testing, deployment, support, and triage.
- Embrace best practices in software development (Code Reviews, Unit Tests, CI/CD).
- Work closely with the team (Software Engineers, Test Engineers, Product owners).
- Experience with the development of robust, scalable microservice backends.
- Build zero-downtime deployments through coding innovation and desire to own the code from concept to deployment.
- Ability to write clean code, a love of unit testing, and the need to have your software usable from the very beginning.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment where you can develop your skills while taking ownership and pride in everything you build.
- An appreciation for open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members.
- Understand what DevOps truly should mean to a strong, cross-functional team.
- Contribute to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- Provide support and training to more junior Software Engineers.
About the project
Their mission is to serve everyday heroes by delivering intelligent software solutions that empower them to make safer, smarter, better decisions. They believe passionately in providing critical knowledge, when, where, and how they need it. Everything they do – from learning to workforce management to risk reduction and beyond – is done to elevate the safety and success of our clients and the communities they serve. Safer. Smarter. Better.