What is required?
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Technical background – experienced in engineering principles and design patterns
- Solution design experience in large scale projects, ideally of an eCommerce nature
- Expertise in Perl, GIT, Linux, RESTful APIs
- Talent for speaking to non-technical people about technical things
What you will do:
- Write and deploy working code to production
- Collaborate with all other technologists to define secure architecture & strategy
- Agile ceremonies
- Improve workflows and automated testing toward continuous delivery
- Update client-side API documentation
What we offer:
- iHigh profile, innovative and trail-blazing projects
- An exciting environment in a rapidly growing industry
- Agile development processes
- Camaraderie with a team of amazing co-workers
What about the project
Estée Lauder Companies Online (ELC Online) is the online division of the Estée Lauder Companies Inc. family of brands. We are passionate people who set the industry standard for prestige beauty e-commerce. We support hundreds of websites for brands like Estée Lauder, MAC, Clinique, Origins, Crème de la Mer, Bobbi Brown, Aveda, Jo Malone, Bumble and bumble and more. We foster a culture that is fun and collaborative, and we get things done. To this end we are looking for a developer to join our team.
Our Omnichannel initiatives integrate digital touchpoints at our Stores with the commerce tech stack developed for ELC Online. Within this digital ecosystem, you will get to work a diverse team of developers building APIs that connect the retail point-of-sale systems to our custom Loyalty engine that delivers our high-touch customer experience across many brands and markets.
Duties include solution design, development, code reviews, troubleshooting and anything else it takes to get quality code to production.