AgileEngine is seeking an experienced Delivery Analyst to join our team to help us speed up the processes by reducing the level of manual work across Delivery, HR, Recruiting departments and organization in general. We’re looking for a highly motivated, self-starter and enthusiastic can-do individual who has a passion for working with data in great detail.
You will be part of our Delivery team and will provide analysis, insights, and visibility to improve the quality of overall service results.
What is required?
- Strong analytical and investigating skills
- Proficient in working with CRM systems
- Advanced skills in creation of reports, working with analytics and Google sheets
- Intermediate and above level of English
What will be a plus?
- Experience in automation of manual processes
- Experience with various survey tools
- Previous experience in market research
- Knowledge of scripting languages
What you will do:
- Automate procedures of data collection from multiple sources and provide visibility
- Work with corporate CRM system and prepare reports on findings
- Investigate, implement and measure the effectiveness of KPIs and OKRs
- Conduct research regarding new strategies while collaborating with Delivery, HR, and Recruiting Departments
- Take ownership of internal process automation projects and drive them to completion
- Tracking down and taking ownership of the data the organization needs to operate efficiently.
- Coordinating with other departments and working with department stakeholders to optimize systems to support operations.
- Driving and owning integrating data sources between departments.
- Creating reports and leading initiatives for cleansing and streamlining operational data.