Celsius addresses the financial needs of today’s consumers worldwide through a democratized interest income and lending platform accessible via a mobile app. With a mission to put unparalleled economic freedom in the hands of the people, and a core belief that financial services should only do what is in the best interests of the community, Celsius is a modern platform where membership provides access to curated financial services that are not available through traditional financial institutions.
The Celsius team is committed to doing good and doing well. We believe in the power of disruption and the importance of decentralization to create a new system that acts in the best interest of everyone. Each member of our team brings something unique and innovative to the table, but the common thread that links us together is our passion for blockchain, equality, and leading the next financial revolution that changes the equation to bring power back to the people.
What is required?
- Desired technological skills below, and a minimum of 5 years of hands-on DevOps experience.
- Experience with AWS services – Fargate, API Gateway, EC2, ElastiCache, Lambda, RDS, Auto.
- Scaling, CloudFront, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy.
- Platform automation and deployment: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of ELK, Grafana.
- Infrastructure as a code – Terraform.
- Bash / Python / NodeJS scripting knowledge.
What you will do:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’.
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
- Monitoring and maintaining production infrastructure.