What is required?
- Technical background (education, courses, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Excel/GoogleSheets (hotkeys, formulas is a must)
- Embedded attention to details
- Interest in analyzing, organizing, and maintaining large data sets
- At least Intermediate level of English
What will be a plus?
- Experience using databases (SQL or similar)
- Experience in email marketing, customers database maintenance (CRM)
- Experience in data analysis, data quality, and data entry
What you will do:
- Preparation and running email marketing campaigns
- Monitoring data feeds and ensuring timely data entry with high attention to detail
- Performing data verification to ensure records are accurate and complete
- Maintaining customers database (CRM)
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging work in a data-driven company
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- Flexible work schedule
Who we are:
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC.
Boasting the best mobile, enterprise, UI and full-stack engineers from the US, Ukraine, and Argentina, we work with VC-funded Silicon Valley startups and top tech brands. We offer a complete range of services, from dedicated remote teams to onsite consulting.
Sky’s the limit for the AgileEngine rocket ship!