If you were looking for a place with the brightest people, cutting-edge technology, and real opportunities for career growth, THIS IS IT! And if you want to shape the company culture and build an awesome team, the time to join is NOW!
What is required?
- Great communication skills
- At least Intermediate English skills (verbal and written)
- 1+ years of successful recruiting experience in IT
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components
- An ideal candidate would possess high energy, be highly motivated, and self-directed
What you will do:
- Manage candidate process, evaluate skills, manage offers
- Provide a diverse pool of highly qualified candidates
- Source candidates through networking, internet postings, university relations, etc.
- Compile and update reports for job openings, hires, and post-hire summaries
What we offer:
- Lots of fun working as part of our creative Recruiting team
- Comfortable work schedule
- Pleasant working environment
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Professional seminars and training, professional education
About the project
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc. 5000 company headquartered in Miami. Our clients include names like Bloomberg, Groupon, Asana, but the majority are VC-backed Silicon Valley startups building the world’s next big things. Our company has grown 150% last year, and we have a spot for a fun-loving energetic Recruiter to speed up our further growth.