We’re looking for FullStack Engineer for enhancing the best platform in the world for connecting event members and getting them to invite their most valuable connections. We need a developer capable of coding and testing revolutionary ways of unlocking the value of these communities.
What is required?
- 1-3 years in Web Development role, emphasis on backend development
- Hands-on experience with Node.js and React.js and ideally understand Micro Services architecture
- Experience with PostgreSQL. Ability to write SQL expressions that include several tables
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Proficient in HTML and CSS (LESS)
- Proficiency with Git
- At least Intermediate level of spoken English
What will be a plus?
- Scala experience (or at least ability to read Scala code) is very nice to have!
- Redis, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB experience
- Familiarity with cloud-based deployments on AWS
- Experience integrating with third-party packages, API’s and social networks
What you will do:
- Focus on solutions and solve real problems that drive real-life relationships, rather than just write code
- Think and develop across the full-stack, from the front-end user experience through back-end object modeling and data relationships
- Work with 3d party libraries and implement them to microservices
- Communicate with USA colleagues on daily basis
- Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
- Provide input on product design, feedback and implementation
What we offer:
- Lots of interesting and challenging tasks
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly team with great culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself!)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Health insurance
- Professional seminars and trainings, professional studying
About the project
Despite appearances, people on social media are NOT waiting to be marketed to. They are actually marketing; themselves, their interests, their passions. InGo is dedicated to empowering that natural behavior, allowing brands to stop advertising and start Advocating.
We leverage socially-smart search and ranking algorithms, coupled with a low-drag user experience, to make it a natural part of what they are engaged in any way. This combination makes it easy for them to engage in the most powerful marketing in the world, word-of-mouth marketing, powered by social media.
That is the power of InGo. Events are more meaningful, impactful and fun when you utilize the power of InGo.