As a Junior Quality Assurance engineer you’ll be responsible for adhering to the QA policies, processes and documentation standards, identifying ways of doing tasks and test scripts and running pre-generated scripts for the successful completion of Web Applications testing.
You will also be expected to form strong relationships with peers in our Global team, and be comfortable working in a collaborative fashion to achieve common goals.
Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and good presentation skills is a must for this role.
What is required?
- At least 1.5 years experience as manual QA engineer (experience in manual, functional, compatibility usability and integration testing).
- Upper-Intermediate English Level.
- Strong test design skills.
- Experience in Jira, Test Rail, and Confluence.
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket/GitFlow.
- Ability to define the root cause of bugs for FE/BE.
- Ability to follow instructions, run pre-generated scripts.
- Ability to validate workflows and use cases.
- Ability to test web applications and its codes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (problem-solving, logic and analytical)
- Be a good team player.
What you will do:
- Working on testing for the AdTech tools and web applications for one of the biggest e-commerce brands in the world.
- Running pre-generated test scripts (Web Apps).
- Ability to follow instructions and to validate workflows and use cases.
- Clear communication on the QA plan and strategy, challenges faced and its impact in the deliverables to the stakeholders.
- Running QA test plans for any features , rollouts or enhancements.
- Completing all required reports as identified and required in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all risks and issues are communicated to stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively at all times ensuring that your communication style is consistent, clear and open.
- Work closely with the QA team on the strategies, improvements, recommendations, escalations, project updates, status, challenges, risks etc.
- As a member of the Global QA team work collaboratively with other team members.
About the project
Estée Lauder Company (ELC) is a global leader in prestige beauty delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. ELC makes the difference by innovating through superior quality products and delivering signature High-Touch services in a high-tech world.
On Behalf of ELC, AgileEngine is looking for a Junior Manual QA Engineer for an online platform that serves 300+ sites globally.