Our client is on a mission to change the way people rent, forever. To make it easier, faster, and more human. By making this vision a reality, they’re creating opportunities for everyone to live better—from one fresh start to the next.
With a user base of +90 million you’ll work together with the top iOS Native Engineers in the market in the challenge of redefining the Look & Feel of their mobile App using Swift UI and the MVVM Design pattern. You’ll have the chance to shine working for a client that’s valued over $150 millions and help us build a long term relationship!
What is required?
- 8+ years of development experience with Swift UI
- Experience leading Technical teams successfully towards goals accomplishments
- A strong sense of ownership and willingness to overcome every challenge with the same level of energy, regardless of the complexity or the end goal
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Github, Slack, JIRA)
- You have experience with UI Design (ideally using the MVVM pattern)
- A passion for delightful user experiences.
- A deep sense of quality and attention to detail.
- Strong software engineering foundation and experience.
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have a pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have experience working in an Agile environment
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
What you will do:
- Work on the complete UI revamping of the client iOS App
- Lead your teammates to accomplish goals in a timely manner
- Develop beautiful reusable components following design patterns and guidelines
- Evaluate and document the currently existing integrations
- Work with CI / CD
- Writing clear technical documentation
- Work in an Dedicated Agile Delivery environment
- Working in a remote environment
AgileEngine is a top-ranking software development company with 10+ years of experience in building products loved by millions of users worldwide. Starting out as a 2-person team, we now take pride in 500+ experts ranked among the best software developers in Washington DC, Argentina, and Ukraine.
Our mission is to help businesses thrive by turning their ideas into powerful, award-winning products.
Our vision is all about developing products for every great idea to make the world a better place.