Client, an early-stage company based in San Diego, produces a revolutionary home light therapy system used for the treatment of chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, vitiligo and eczema (which affect over 30 million people in the U.S.). It is the first and only smartphone-connected phototherapy system which enables patients to treat at home with the same level of control and care that they receive in a clinic. The system, which is the first of its kind, has received FDA 510(k) clearance, ACHC accreditation, and Medicare approval.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Engineer with expertise in React. React-native is another skill that would be invaluable in order to contribute to our mobile application development (iOS/Android).
Client has an exciting path ahead, where we will be redesigning our architecture to be massively scalable to reach and support hundreds of thousands of customers. To be successful, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, love building modern web applications, be able to thrive in a high pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills.
What is required?
- 5+ years experience developing complex, enterprise web applications that handle authentication, storage (SQL and/or NoSQL) and complex business logic
- 2+ years experience with Node.js and React.js
- 5+ years experience with automated testing methodologies including unit tests, integration tests, smoke tests, etc.
- 2+ years experience with cloud development and various architectures, including microservice architecture
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Team Lead requires fluency in spoken and written English
What will be a plus?
- TypeScript, MongoDB, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Medical Device experience
- Redux, asynchronous programming, functional programming
What you will do:
- Performing coding assignments within an Agile/Scrum framework
- Writing & reviewing code for accuracy and functionality
- Collaborating with a remote team and customer
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
- Team lead should be able to delegate complex tasks to other team members and help mentor others in English proficiency