Currently, we’re looking for a Lead Software Engineer in Test for client who is interested in shaping the future of accessibility testing. Our client is a leading technology provider of accessibility solutions that blend the best tools that technology can provide with extensive experience and knowledge. Client’s unmatched expertise has earned the trust of government agencies, Fortune 500 companies, and small to midsize businesses seeking to optimize their Web-based systems and empower employees to work collaboratively.
What is required?
- Primary – 2+ years of Java Selenium experience
- Previous experience as an automation QA is a big plus
- UI Test automation experience (e.g. Cypress, Protractor, Selenium)
- Expertise in Test script development, execution, and debugging
- Strong functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution
- Experience building test scripts using existing automation frameworks
- Experience building/ enhancing automation frameworks
- Exposure to continuous integration (Jenkins/CircleCI).
- Experience with Git
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good attention to detail, strong communication skills, proven leadership ability.
- Good English level and communication skills, ability to analyze and self-organize
- Great documentation writing skills
- Project experience using an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)
What you will do:
- Develop and execute automation tests for new and existing features.
- Maintain, improve, and expand the existing automation framework.
- Develop an extensions for existing automation frameworks to support Deque products
- Maintain and extend documentation.
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability
- Collaborate with the engineering and management teams on the requirements
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals