Our client is an AI-powered cloud communications platform that turns conversations into opportunities and helps teams make smart calls. The company provides voice, video, group messaging, SMS, MMS, conferencing, screen and document sharing services. It offers a cloud-based platform with tools designed to give businesses unified communications in the cloud, including a company mainline, custom IVR, Google Apps integration, and social profiles.
With over $220 million in funding from OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, GV, Andreessen Horowitz, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures and other top VCs, our client attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!
On Behalf of our client, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced UI Engineer focused on UI development to join our team full time. As UI Engineer, you will play a critical part in defining and building a fault-tolerant, scalable, and well-designed applications. We have a sophisticated distributed system with complex failure modes across multiple web and telephony protocols.
What is required?
- 5+ years of software development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Great expertise in Vue (ideal) or other modern UI frameworks (React, Angular…)
- Experience with architecture design (required)
- Excellent command over HTML, and CSS (BEM + LESS)
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience with SIP, RTP, WebRTC, or other VoIP concepts is a plus
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Team Leadership skills and proven experience
- Great English and communication skills
What you will do:
- Help architect and develop a robust scalable system capable of handling 10x of current traffic
- Technical ownership with projects that facilitates high profile product features
- Design and implement scalable and reliable technologies across our platform
- Collaborate closely with team members; front-end software engineers and product folks to continuously improve our core product
What we offer:
- Great compensation package, highest salaries on the market
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture