One of the largest repositories of real-time big data in the world & trillion events we collect each day mean everyone in our engineering team is doing interesting work from day one.
You’ll solve new challenges with scaling, data integrity and API design.
Here is what we do: youtu.be/MjeALf-MUUY
What is required?
- At least 2 years of front-end experience
- Good written and verbal English
- Ability to work independently
What will be a plus?
- Experience with Maps & GIS
What we offer:
- Long term project
- Very nice office (visit us and see it yourself)
- Modern technologies
- Comfortable work schedule
- US democratic management style
- Zero bureaucracy
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Professional conferences and training
What you will do:
- Design, build, update UI stuff (new features/bug fixes) for the different systems
- Leaflet.js (map)
- Git / Bitbucket
- Jira / Confluence
About the project
TransVoyant is at the forefront of the predictive analytics space. From sensors, satellites, radar, video cameras, smartphones and other devices that make up the Internet of Things (IoT), we collect over one trillion events each day, giving us one of the largest repositories of real-time big data in the world. Our proprietary machine learning algorithms analyze these massive big data streams in real-time to produce live and predictive insights that help companies to achieve competitive advantage and government agencies to save lives.