On behalf of Logi Analytics Company (www.logianalytics.com) AgileEngine is looking for Automation QA Engineer to join a team in Ukraine on full-time basis.
Delivering compelling applications with analytics at their core has never been more crucial – or more complex. Logi is the only developer-grade analytics platform focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications. Logi leverages your existing tech stack and supports unlimited customization and white labeling, so you can quickly build a completely unique analytics experience.
Over 2,100 applications have trusted the Logi platform to deliver sophisticated analytics capabilities and power their businesses. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland and England. Learn more at LogiAnalytics.com.
What is required?
- 1+ years of proven experience in writing and executing test cases against web applications using Selenium WebDriver and Selenide framework with at least 80% full time
- Core Java knowledge
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Hands on with browser dev tooling and understanding browser rendering mechanic
- Git/branching experience
- Desire and ability to learn new technology quickly and work hard
- Good written and verbal English and the ability to communicate with English speaking counterparts daily
- A team-player attitude
What will be a plus?
- Experience with Jenkins
- TestNG framework
- Retrofit library
- Spring Boot
- Experience with Selenoids and Go-Grid-Router testing infrastructure
- Experience in working with JVM servers
What you will do:
- Creating cross-browser UI tests
- Creating API tests
- Preparing and analyzing test run reports (Allure)
- Performance tuning of UI tests
- Maintaining large test suites with focus on test stability
- Helping developers to investigate problems in branches based on test results
- Working in a team of QA engineers, producing structured/maintainable/reusable code