Logi Analytics is an embedded analytics provider, looking for Middle Automation QA to contribute to test automation of its Logi Reports product.
What is required?
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Quality Control and automation testing (Selenium+Java, Selenide, TestNG)
- Hands on experience of web based applications testing (both manual and automated)
- Excellent understanding and experience with test design
- Understanding and experience with API testing
- Database work experience (SQL, MySQL, Postgres etc)
- Confident Linux/MacOS user
- Experience with CI systems
- Upper-intermediate English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- To be a good team player
What will be a plus?
- Hands-on experience with Docker and AWS
- Hands-on experience with configuring Jenkins pipelines
What you will do:
- Create and execute automated test scripts (Java/Selenium)
- Develop and maintain performance testing suites
- Document and maintain a database of known software defects
- Develop & maintain testing coverage documentation
- Review technical documentation
- Set up and configure test environments
- Run automated scripts and investigate failures
- Work closely with AQA team members in a distributed team