Advance your skills by working on innovative projects in an agile environment. We offer 100% flexibility, zero micromanagement, and a low bureaucracy model.
We are looking for new team members!
AgileEngine ranks among the top 5 companies to work for according to the 2021 DOU rating.
Choose from exciting opportunities and give yourself the professional boost you’ve been longing for.
Here You Can
- Shape your growth
- Be sure your opinion matters
- Work from anywhere or one of our cozy offices in Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa or Chernivtsi
- Forget about bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Learn from the best and skyrocket your career
- Create solutions for Fortune 500 clients
- Work with world-class engineers and use the hottest tech
- Supportive and tech-savvy team with superb corporate culture
- Transparent and fast-paced career path
- Result-oriented approach to work with zero micromanagement
- Mentorship program and growth opportunities
- Skill-up workshops and tech-talks with top engineers
- Flexible work schedule
- Budget for education, sport, and medical insurance
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Travel opportunities and funny team-building activities
If You Have
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Solution-focused thinking and an ownership mindset
- Positive and open-minded style of communication
- Elevated self-awareness and a desire to develop new skills
Send us your CV and our recruiter will get back to you with relevant opportunities within 48 hours.
AgileEngine has been at the forefront of delivering technical excellence for over 10 years. We’re ranking among the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies, serving as the first dev partner choice for the hottest Silicon Valley startups and Fortune 500 enterprises. Our portfolio covers multiple award-winning solutions for Bloomberg, Groupon, VMware, Delivery Hero, and other companies. Thanks to five-star feedback from our clients, we’re among the top 3 dev companies across the US, Argentina, and Ukraine.