What is required?
- At least 2-3 years experience as manual QA engineer
- Strong test design skills
- Experience with testing Cloud-based, microservice solutions testing
- Experience in SQL
- Basic Data Analysis skills
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Lightweight Kubernetes for handling the microservice deployments
- Experience with Jira / Confluence
- Experience with GitHub/GitLab
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development methodology (SAFe in particular)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be a good team player
What will be a plus?
- Experience with performance/load testing
- Experience with CI systems
- Basis test automation skills (Python-based frameworks)
What will you do?
- Acting as an integral part of the Product Development team, collaborating with the team to elaborate on software requirements, ensuring proper and complete acceptance criteria
- Creating, documenting and maintaining test cases for both existing and new functionality
- Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans
- Identifying areas for test improvement through analysis, experience, and metrics
- Perform functional, regression, sanity testing
- Ability to participate in automation tests development
What about project
Quanterix is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential tochange the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.