AgileEngine is a US-based outsourced software development company. We have been on the market for over 10 years winning awards for the top dev shop in Washington DC, Ukraine, and Argentina, as well as being the top-5 companies to work for in 2021 by DOU. Our customers include innovative Silicon Valley startups bringing new tech in AR/VR, wearables and AI space, as well as brands that reach millions of users such as Bloomberg, Indeed, Groupon, and VMware.
Our main office is located in Washington DC, and development centers are located in Ukraine (Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa) and Argentina (Buenos Aires).
What is required?
- 2+ years experience in software development
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Significant practical experience with React (ideally 1+ years)
- Desirable: Practical experience with Redux
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Upper-Intermediate English level
What you will do:
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain services, systems, and user-facing applications helping the Indeed team to assist 200 million jobseekers every month
- Conceive of and implement new features to help connect job seekers and employers
- Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability
- Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule and remote work possibilities
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship. Visit us and see it yourself
- Loyal management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture