The world’s number 1 highest-traffic job website, Indeed.com has 250 million unique monthly visitors and 9.8 jobs posted every second. A giant on a mission to help people find jobs, Indeed works with product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore, and Hyderabad.
Ready to help Indeed improve people’s lives, one job at a time?
On behalf of Indeed, AgileEngine is looking for a Middle Frontend Engineer to develop front- and back-end solutions for the internal Indeed products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Significant practical experience with React (ideally 2+ years), HTML, CSS/SCSS.
- Experience with Typescript
-Practical experience with Redux – not exclusive
-Testing experience with the following libraries: (Jest, Enzyme or @testing-lib/react, Cypress)
-Experience with Web APIs. DOM, event bubbling, etc.
-Experience with CSS-in-JS libraries or relevant experience with SCSS/SASS
-Experience working with accessibility (A11y, WCAG, etc) is a big plus.
-Experience working with libraries and semantic versioning is a plus.
- Upper-Intermediate English and good communication skills
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain services, systems, and user-facing applications helping the Indeed team to assist 200 million jobseekers every month
- Conceive of and implement new features to help connect job seekers and employers
- Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability
- Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
About the project
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.