On behalf of VeloCloud (now part of VMware), AgileEngine is looking for an Automation QAEngineer to join our team. Do you love to make new things, develop and test cool stuff that will be used by thousands ofpeople? Do you want to learn about new groundbreaking networking and cloud technologies in ahands-on, fun and exhilarating environment? If you want the thrill of your life, want to change theworld and work with and learn from a team of rock star QA engineers and developers, then comejoin us. We pay as much attention to building a culture of fast learning in a fun and trustworthyenvironment as we do to building and testing our products.
What is required?
- At least 3+ years of commercial experience in Quality Assurance in Automation;
- Understanding of object oriented programming;
- Understanding of databases, like MySQL and NoSQL;
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Docker
- Solid knowledge of CI/ CD tools (Jenkins)
- Hands-on experience with bash scripting/troubleshooting
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Jenkinsfile)
- Excellent presentation and communications skills combined with the ability to work in ateam environment.
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
What you will do:
- Define, modify, and execute test plans and regression strategies;
- Perform exploratory testing during automation;
- Perform application testing to ensure program changes are functional and are incompliance with established standards;
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development withconcise and detailed steps to reproduce;
- Progressively enhance continuous integration using tools like Jenkins, Gitlab CI;
- Work with all functions to improve overall development and test processes;
- Build functional regression testing automation;
- Work closely with Software and QA Engineers in Kyiv and Palo Alto to jointly deliver acohesive solution.
What we offer:
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself);
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying
About the project
VeloCloud, a Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN pioneer, simplifies branch WAN networking byautomating deployment and improving performance over private, broadband Internet and LTElinks for today’s increasingly distributed enterprises, as well as service providers.VeloCloud provides bandwidth expansion as well as direct optimal access to enterprise andcloud applications, and data. It also enables virtual services insertion in cloud and on premise —while dramatically improving operational automation.