We are looking for a QA Analyst to help us complete our goal of a complete SaaS platform, help us actualize a long term, customer-focused product roadmap, as well as provide mentorship to a group of junior QA’s that are effective and eager to learn.
This role provides the opportunity to:
-Join a small, talented and driven Software as a Service product company
-Build a foundation for long-term career growth in a growing, entrepreneurial IT firm
-Develop exciting features for a modern SaaS suite of products
What is required?
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience with Manual and Automation testing
- Good understanding of relational databases, SQL, stored procedures, and other data manipulation technologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager and JIRA
- Working independently with a minimum amount of oversight
- Experience in testing an Accounting / Finance application would be beneficial
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or a directly related degree
What you will do:
- Analyze business and technical requirements to design appropriate test plan for execution of functional, cross browser, regression, and integration testing
- Develop comprehensive and detailed manual and automated test cases based on the requirements
- Define and create test data in various environments
- Prepare requirement traceability, test coverage and other related QA documents
- Execute tests and document results concisely and accurately
- Work as a liaison between Product Management, Developers, and System Architect to understand application structure and user interaction patterns