We are putting together a team to build an MVP that addresses a critical need for our customers, with a very clear product purpose.
This is the opportunity to join as one of the founding core engineering team to build a mobile-led digital platform. You will be working with modern tools in a GCP environment. We like what we’re seeing from Flutter and Firebase and are interested to meet developers who are able to stretch
across the stack with this as a harness
We’re running Lean and Agile in a distributed team so you will be interacting with the product, designers and engineers, demanding excellent communication skills, an interest in the business outcomes as well as engineering solutions and an enjoyment of creating a new product as part of a
We’ll be especially impressed if you have experience
- Building systems that sustain serving mobile applications at scale,
- Developing in GCP environment, with use of Firebase a particular advantage,
- Writing serverless functions in Golang,
- Providing detailed input to evolving architecture and system design.
What you will do:
- Using Node.js in serverless and event based processing architectures,
- Creating APIs (REST and/or GraphQL) and processing NoSQL document data sets,
- Data integration patterns for synchronizing or caching 3rd party system data,
- Mocking data services to enable agile decoupled frontend development,
- Creating and improving automated API test coverage.
- You are willing to flex with various development tool sets (pipelines, tools, services) in a startup environment.
- You bring a strong security-first mindset and focus.