What is required?
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent.
- 5 yrs experience working in development or operations (or DevOps) organizations.
- Strong cloud computing experience, preferably AWS
- Hands-on experience working with platform automation tools including (any or all of the following) Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Hands-on experience working with common CI/CD platforms like Jenkins, Bitbucket pipelines
- Have the ability to stand firm on best practices even when pressed for time.
- General understanding of infrastructure (DNS, Network Principles, etc )
- An understanding and/or practical experience with AWS Cloud Security Structures & Services (Experience with building IAM Policies)
- Experience in one of the following areas is a strong plus – webrtc, mediasoup, ffmpeg, asset management workflows, machine learning for translation, transcription, image and video analysis.
- Have the ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal oversight
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining the cloud platforms that power AVATOUR Software & Services.
- Acting as a thought leader on best practices for AWS as it relates to product build and deployment
- Create and maintain system landscape, container, deployment diagrams
- Own devops strategy and be responsible for scaling, improving operational performance, delivering high availability and securing service access.
- Assess usage and utilization trends to make appropriate design and implementation recommendations towards scaling our architecture.
- Setup monitoring, log collection, alerts, analytics. Collaborate with others to troubleshoot and resolve escalated production issues related to the AVATOUR Platform