What is required?
- Good understanding of webrtc concepts
- Experience building, supporting, and architecting high-availability cloud infrastructure.
- Experience working on monitoring, logging. and alerting solutions and used tools.
- Experience with tooling such as Terraform, Ansible, and Chef.
- Experience using Docker with ECS or EKS.
- Fluent with AWS Services, especially EC2, RDS, Route53, and S3.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS.
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools such as Bitbucket pipelines and Dockhub.
- AWS Inspector for vulnerability assessments, File integrity monitoring and ec2 instances, WAF, and GuardDuty for ID.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science and/or related work experience.
What you will do:
- Building and maintaining the cloud platforms that power AVATOUR Software & Services.
- Acting as a thought leader on best practices for AWS as it relates to product build and deployment
- Create and maintain system landscape, container, deployment diagrams
- Own devops strategy and be responsible for scaling, improving operational performance, delivering high availability and securing service access.
- Assess usage and utilization trends to make appropriate design and implementation recommendations towards scaling our architecture.
- Setup monitoring, log collection, alerts, analytics. Collaborate with others to troubleshoot and resolve escalated production issues related to the AVATOUR Platform
- Have the ability to stand firm on best practices even when pressed for time.
About the project
Our client is a technology company that helps businesses thrive with an all in one 360° telepresence that lets you invite your clients, collaborators or coworkers to join a real place in real time, wherever they are.