On Behalf of ELC, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Frontend Developer to join our team full time.
You will work in a fast-paced environment on an online platform that serves 300+ sites globally.
You’ll have access to best-in-class engineering leadership with exciting opportunities to grow.
You’ll have a feather in your cap with your code (yes, YOURS!) living on one of the many sites for a Fortune 500 company (ranked #258 in 2018). You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. It’s a team of experienced and talented product owners, scrum masters, QA, designers & developers who analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
ELC is a global community of innovative, exciting team members at the helm of the company’s digital transformation. Leave your digital footprint on our custom, proprietary platform. Their motto is “Lead from every chair” – and they really live it!
What is required?
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Technical background with expertise in engineering principles and design patterns
- Passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- Pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented approach
- Experience working in an Agile team and using Jira
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Upper-intermediate English
What will be a plus?
- Experience with Perl and/or PHP or openness to learning the basics
- Experience with React and Mobx
- Experience leading a development team, mentoring other engineers & working with the business to define & drive solutions
- Enthusiasm for Agile development methodologies like TDD & Pair Programming
- Experience with projects at enterprise scale and with global teams
- E-commerce experience
- Exposure to common development tools (Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc)
- Experience with versioning tools (Git, Bitbucket, Github) & provisioning tools (Jenkins, Docker)
- Experience with TypeScript
What will you do?
- Focus on creating beautiful front-end experiences and best-in-class user experience
- Work closely with product teams and brand creative teams to translate designs into websites that maintain the brand’s unique identity
- Define best practices and solutions to improve the design QA process and communicate web UX best practices to brand creative teams
- Work closely with product owners to define scalable technical solutions
- Partner with global engineers to contribute what you build into the global technology products
- Troubleshoot & problem-solve when urgent technical solutions are needed
What about project
AgileEngine is a rapidly growing Inc 5000 company headquartered in Washington DC.
Boasting the best mobile, enterprise, UI and full-stack engineers from the US, Ukraine, and Argentina, we work with VC-funded Silicon Valley startups and top tech brands. We offer a complete range of services, from dedicated remote teams to onsite consulting.
Sky’s the limit for the AgileEngine rocket ship!