What is required?
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 8+ years’ experience (for Senior Engineer)
- 5+ years experience (for Middle Engineer)
- NET Web Forms
- .Net Core
- Angular 10
- Experience with Agile practices
What will be a plus?
- Must be highly productive and disciplined.
- Experience with pattern and practices in multi-tenant system.
- Proficient in OOP Design patterns.
- Expertise in n-tier architecture.
- Proficient with T-SQL, MS SQL Server, DB design and store procedure development.
- Proficient with RESTful Web Service development.
- Proficient with security mechanisms, including web and web service security and their implementations.
- GraphQL experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
What you will do:
- Code full stack including UI work, unit testing, deployment, support and triage.
- Embrace best practices in software development (Code Reviews, Unit Tests, CI/CD).
- Work closely with the team (Software Engineers, Test Engineers, Product owners).
- Experience with the development of robust, scalable microservice backends.
- Build zero-downtime deployments through coding innovation and desire to own the code from concept to deployment.
- Ability to write clean code, a love of unit testing, and the need to have your software usable from the very beginning.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can develop your skills while taking ownership and pride in everything you build.
- An appreciation for open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members.
- Understand what DevOps truly should mean to a strong, cross-functional team.
- Contribute to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- Provide support and training to more junior Software Engineers.
About the project
At Vector Solutions, our mission is to serve everyday heroes by delivering intelligent software solutions that empower them to make safer, smarter, better decisions. We believe passionately in providing critical knowledge, when, where and how they need it. Everything we do – from learning to workforce management to risk reduction and beyond – is done to elevate the safety and success of our clients and the communities they serve.
Safer. Smarter. Better.