Our client is a software company that develops software to improve your ability to manage and respond to security events by creating an intuitive, easy to use software integration platform. Whether it is to protect your customer’s facilities, assets and people or yourself, our mission has always been the same: to provide a common platform connecting different systems. We call this software Immix, which means to mix, and we now integrate with over 500 of the top security products and systems in the market.
What is required?
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience
- BSc degree in computer science or an equivalent field
- Meaningful, real-world experience with C#, .NET
- Solid understanding of core engineering concepts
What will be a plus?
- Previous experience working with security domain
What you will do:
- Develop new cutting-edge features and modules for the security platform
- Analyze challenging problems and successfully deliver results
- Be responsible for mobile frontend and backend development
- Maintain the highest level of quality including testing and writing unit tests for your implementations