On behalf of Madison Reed, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Fullstack Vue.js Engineer to join our team full time.
At Madison Reed, we are using technology to disrupt the $50B hair care market!
We want developers who can thrive in an environment where you’re in the driver’s seat to create something amazing. Together with an international team, you will develop powerful, stable and intuitive web apps along with our fast-paced, collaborative development team working effectively to solve challenging problems.
What is required?
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of professional Vue.js experience
- Knowledge and experience using Node.js and any other frameworks;
- Strong hands-on experience in HTML/XHTML and CSS
- Strong understanding of Web-Browser Technologies & Performance
- Experience with highly scalable architectures
- Unit Testing and continuous integration experience
- Experience with Git/Github
- Development work with Elastic search, MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB (or other NoSQL technologies)
- Experience with mobile – native, web or hybrid a big plus
- You’ve got a ton of experience and are willing to continue to grow and learn on the job.
- You’re a closer – not a manager or a coordinator – but someone who loves to get stuff done, and done well (done means consistency in production).
- You are a “go-to” person because you’re reliable, creative, resourceful, a good decision maker, and generally one of the most capable people amongst your peers.
- You’re articulate, persuasive, and a good listener
- Your friends and former employers would gush about you and your awesomeness
What will be a plus?
- Saas experience
- Previous experience with Angular
- Thorough understanding of best practices for building modern web applications
- Can lead and take ownership of new projects and see them through.
- Knowledge of software architecture design and best practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
What you will do:
- Developing a forefront customer experience https://www.madison-reed.com/ site!
- Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a rapidly scaling business
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability;
- Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers;
- Collaborate with the Product team to understand our users and their needs
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Business trips to the USA
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
About the project
We are a rapidly growing team of smart and passionate engineers. We like people are self starters and feel comfortable helping to drive the direction of the products they work on.
We are agile…
Agile development methodologies mean different things to different people. We don’t believe in following a process for process’ sake. We ship frequently and focus on delivering incremental value – day by day, week by week, we make the company better.
We value our people…
We spend time regularly working on whatever we’re interested in. We invest in our people and culture by creating opportunities that combine our interests with what the company needs. We have lunch-and-learns, team outings, and encourage personal learning projects. Exposing engineers to new technologies and boosting career growth through ownership and business transparency is what we offer to you.