We have the vision, expertise and technology to help school boards rethink efficiency, reallocate resources back into the classroom and reimagine education processes. We are well positioned to bring robust administrative software tools to the K12 education sector, freeing up time and money to be put back into students.
Now we are looking for a Middle/Senior developer to help us complete the goal of a complete SaaS platform and help us actualize a long term, customer-focused product roadmap.
What is required?
- 2+ years of experience in web application development with .NET/C#
- Experience in SQL Server: triggers, stored procedures, functions
- Upper-intermediate English
What will be a plus?
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience in desktop application development, WinForm, windows services
- Any experience with frontend development
What will you do?
- Help us solving technical challenges as they surface with a mastery of our solution stack
- Learn and grow inside of an mature and expert team
- Deliver with the team performant, readable, testable code in accordance with SOLID principles and fidelity to written requirements along with a mature team of engineers
What about project
The product has a long history of providing school boards and districts with productive and cost-effective enterprise technology. With offerings that include student Information Systems (SIS) as well as Human Resources & Payroll (HRP), and Finance (FIN) modules, the company delivers a complete back office IT solution to schools as they seek to access and share information, deliver efficiencies and make better administrative decisions.