As a Software Developer you will support critical business systems, applications, and integrations. The Software Developer’s duty varies between development, requirements gathering, troubleshooting, and providing support.
What is required?
- 3+ years of experience in Software Development, web focused development preferred
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience working with C# in the .NET Framework
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms
- Experience with the creation and consumption of RESTful services
- Experience jQuery, Bootstrap, and DataTables
- Revision control software (e.g. Git/Github)
- Development of well documented code
- Agile tools (e.g. Jira)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details and a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work without supervision and collaborate with a team in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What will be a plus?
- Familiarity with Azure
- Experience working with the following Backend technologies
- Experience with container tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Python / Django development experience
- Agricultural experience considered a strong asset, particularly involvement in crop production.
What you will do:
- Create intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces
- Write software that consumes data from a RESTful API
- Document internal and external source code
- Implement and utilize testing solutions
- Create and maintain organized and efficient data models and APIs
- Back-end programming following software development life cycle
- Troubleshooting deployed applications
- Participate in daily planning activities such as Scrum meetings
- Collaborate with various internal development teams.