As a .Net Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your software development skills to design and build systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, Relativity.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all utilizing many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
What is required?
- 2+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages
What will you do?
- Building our core product offering, Relativity
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in a variety of languages
- Actively participating in our SCRUM process
- Improving application system performance
- Troubleshooting issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
What about project:
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company’s history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.