You’ll work in a fast-paced environment alongside highly experienced and talented product owners, scrum masters, QA, designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, like working in a team, can define and run experiments to learn what works, and like metrics to make decisions. You will work in an agile environment and participate in all stages of product development, from concept to release, and subsequent iterations to react to learnings and refinements. You will contribute to the evolution of our applications and internal tooling, enabling better experiences for our customers and your teammates.
What is required?
- A background in cloud technology, project management knowledge and tools
- Solid working knowledge of Scaled Agile or Program Management Methodologies
- Understanding of software development life cycle and PM practices
- Experience with planning, work tracking, requirements elicitation and other PM activities
- Hands-on PM experience
- Go-getter and result-oriented attitude
- Full-scale project management (from strategy development to reporting)
- The desire and motivation to follow new technologies, trends, and best practices
- Advanced English
- Ability to work through the project needs and impact
- Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, analytical talent and leadership
What you will do:
- Partner, work collaboratively and participate in interactive planning sessions to establish short- and long-term plans in support of Initiatives throughout BLP.
- Manage and maintain plans.
- Facilitate communication between teams to provide operational and strategic dependencies and activities.
- Provide consulting, guidance, and document creation for policies, procedures, and workflows.
- Orchestrate regular review meetings with requesters and stakeholders.
- Conduct thorough reviews of business need/justification, scope, and risks.
- Ensure key planning metrics are measured and regularly reported, enabling continuous improvement and sustainability.
- Anticipate/identify bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and negotiate tradeoffs balancing the business needs versus technical constraints
- Interface with leadership when appropriate for insight on issues, concerns, prioritization and strategy.
About the project
Bloomberg is the leader in global business and financial information. They give influential decision makers the data, analytics, news and insight to give them a critical edge. Bloomberg connects influential decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. Their strength – quickly and accurately delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology – is at the core of everything they do. With over 15,500 employees in 192 locations,
Today, Bloomberg is applying its extensive data, news and technology to offer new tools in the fields of government, law, energy and sports. The company’s hallmark, innovation and a passion for getting things right, remains strong and is the inspiration behind Bloomberg’s award-winning products and solutions.