On behalf of Daimler, AgileEngine is looking for a Middle/Senior Frontend React.js Engineer to develop back-end solutions for the internal client products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- 3+ years experience in software development
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Significant practical experience with React.js (ideally 3+)
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team and collaborate with other teams.
- Ability to work with Product Management to define priorities
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
What will be a plus?
- Practical experience with Redux
- Unit testing development
- Java knowledge and experience
What you will do:
- Develop on-board software for the next generation of Connected Vehicle Services
- Work within a team of like minded engineers to own the end-to-end product
- Takes ownership of the tasks/tickets to be implemented
- Onboards new developers into the team
- Supports the team’s Lead, performs code inspections
- Performs integration testing
What we offer:
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture