New data-driven product, ex-Google team of professionals and a chance to become one of the first guys in rapidly growing Kyiv-based team:) Does it sound like a plan? Apply to discuss!
The role will expand your proficiency within working with the development and other teams to build out new features of the product, intended to make high-quality healthcare in the USA affordable for everyone.
What is required?
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-End Engineer
- Strong working experience with React/Redux
- Experience in building responsive websites
- Confidence with Webpack module bundlers
- Experience with Linux, OS X
- Upper-intermediate or above spoken English
As a plus:
- Experience with TypeScript
- Knowledge of AWS ECS, RDS, Security Groups, IAM, Lambda; Hashicorp Terraform and Vault
- Familiarity with Cypress, Jest, Pytest testing tools
- Familiarity with backend (Python, Django)
- Experience building production-hardened web services, with consideration for security, performance, scalability, reliability, and repeatability
- Experience rapidly prototyping new product concepts, especially for enterprise clients
- Understanding of automated testing concepts in web apps and the ability to consistently apply them
- Knowledge of database fundamentals like indexing, SQL queries, schema migrations, and managing backups
What will you do?
- Build products that change the dynamics and incentives of the healthcare industry, changing a zero-sum game of competition between payers and providers into patient-centered collaboration
- Put data science magic (like predictive analytics and dynamic modeling) into our users’ hands through interactive features in collaboration with the Data Engineering & Data Science teams
- Build innovative and beautiful data visualizations that illuminate the path towards higher quality care at a lower cost
- Manage our high stakes production environment, ensuring high availability/low latency and protecting our sensitive data with rigorous security
- Identify big opportunities to improve our technology and our products, blazing trails through ambiguity
- Mentor more junior engineers and, in turn, learn from more senior engineers, because we are learners, not knowers, and growing Nuna’s people is the most reliable way to scale our impact
- Lots of interesting and challenging tasks
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly team with great culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Business trips to the USA
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying
- Corporate events and activities of epic proportions!
About the project
Project mission is to make high-quality healthcare affordable for everyone. We are dedicated to tackling one of our nation’s biggest problems with ingenuity, creativity, and a keen moral compass.
Project is committed to simple principles: a rigorous understanding of data, modern technology, and most importantly, compassion and care for our fellow human. We want to know what really works, what doesn’t, and why. We partner with healthcare payers, including government agencies and health plans, to turn data into learnings and information into meaning.
As an engineering-led culture, you will be at the vanguard of making healthcare work for all Americans. Today, you’ll be helping hospitals improve quality of care, enabling health plans to pay for quality-of-care, not quantity-of-care, and matching patients to optimal doctors. Tomorrow, you’ll be creating even bigger and better products to shape this industry.