We are growing so fast and we are achieving so much, that we need your help right away. We’re looking for experienced, creative, and technically savvy designer to work on web and mobile applications. The new designer will be working closely with customers and developers, helping them see the bigger picture and build the best user experience on new and existing projects. If you like a challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged
to learn and experiment every day, HomeCare is the best place — guaranteed!
What is required?
- Industry experience in web and mobile app design (SaaS, B2B, B2C) .
- Work in a multitasking environment (contributing several projects in parallel).
- Experience in creating Design systems from scratch.
- Portfolio showcasing related works with prototype examples and documented UX research.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written .
- Knowledge of HIG and Material Design guidelines.
- Knowledge of usability principles and practices, graphic styles, and composition rules.
- Proficiency in using prototyping software Axure RP, Figma, or Sketch + inVision.
- Experience working in agile teams.
What will be a plus?
- Experience in user testing and web analytics.
- Knowledge on vector illustration
- Conducting brainstorming sessions and techniques, Design sprints
- Personal projects in the portfolio with a proven experience in basic web development.
- Understanding of general project management practices.
- A vision of optimizing the work between designers and developers.
What you will do:
- Working autonomously or in collaboration with a customer team to define, discuss, design, and deliver extraordinary products.
- Investigating client requirements, conducting kick-off meetings with customers, transforming requirements into documents or proof of concepts.
- Identifying design problems and advising accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Making precise short-term estimations and seeing a bigger picture of project development.
- Making prototypes, pre-sale concepts, proof of concepts in a lean and iterative way.
- Conducting user testing sessions, interviews, research phases.
- Producing high quality mockups, specs, guidelines, and assets for developers working on new and existing projects.