We’re looking for experienced and technically savvy designers to join us for part-time adventures. The planned work consists of short-term projects or iterations of existing projects. So if you are open to such opportunities on a freelance basis, we can make a great team!
The new designer will be working closely with the project manager or designer from our side as well as the customer themself, helping them find and build the best user experience solutions based on provided requirements and ideas.
- Portfolio showcasing related works, possibly with prototype samples. No dribble-only concepts.
- Proven industry experience in web and mobile app design (SaaS, B2B, B2C).
- Fluent upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written.
- Experience working part-time in agile teams.
- Ability to fulfill tasks independently, to make informed decisions, and to stay in touch with a team.
- Excellent and transparent skills in self-management and time management.
- Knowledge of usability principles and practices.
- Basic practice of testing your design solutions (interviews, usability testings, A/B testings).
- Attentive eye and mind for composition details, typography, graphic styles, and visual perception.
- Proficiency in using prototyping software Axure RP, Figma, or Sketch + inVision.
Will be a plus:
- Personal projects in the portfolio with a proven experience in basic web development.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and use data-driven and business-value-driven approaches.
- A vision of optimizing the work between designers and developers.
- Passion for reading and learning about all fields of design.
- Working autonomously or in collaboration on designing extraordinary concepts and MVPs of web and mobile applications.
- Investigating client requirements, transforming requirements into documents, prototypes, pre-sale concepts, or pixel-perfect UI mockups in a lean and iterative way.
- Working with designers, engineers, project managers from AgileEngine, or the customer team.
- Identifying design problems and advising accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Understanding and solving challenging problems, presenting, and explaining your decisions.
- Making precise short-term estimations and seeing a bigger picture of project development.
- Producing high-quality mockups, specs, guidelines, or assets for developers.