On Behalf of HighFive, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Vue.js Developer to join our team full time. As a Vue.js Developer, you will play a critical part in defining and building a fault-tolerant, scalable, and well-designed applications. We have a sophisticated distributed system with complex failure modes across multiple web and telephony protocols.
What is required?
- 3+ years of software development experience
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Great expertise in Vue.js
- Excellent command over HTML, and CSS (BEM + LESS)
- Experience with SIP, RTP, WebRTC, or other VoIP concepts is a plus
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Great English and communication skills
What you will do:
- Help develop a robust scalable system capable of handling 10x of current traffic
- Technical ownership with projects that facilitates high profile product features
- Design and implement scalable and reliable technologies across our platform
- Collaborate closely with team members; front-end software engineers and product folks to continuously improve our core product
What we offer:
- Great compensation package, highest salaries on the market
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
HighFive is a cloud-based service supporting tens of thousands of concurrent users in a mission-critical real-time communication application. We handle thousands of concurrent audio and video streams in an environment where every millisecond of latency and every dropped packet are crucial to the end-user experience. We succeed when we mask all of the required complexity completely behind a product that is super easy to use.
With over $45 million in total venture capital. Investors include General Catalyst Partners, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Drew Houston, Aaron Levie, Marc Benioff and Shishir Mehrotra. HighFive attracts top engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to be productive from anywhere!