Our Design Studio is growing so fast and we are achieving so much, that we need your help right away. We’re looking for an experienced, creative, and technically savvy designer to join us on a full-time basis. The new designer will be working closely with customers and developers, helping them build the best user experience on new and existing projects.
If you like a fast-paced challenging environment where you are working with the best and are encouraged to craft things every day, AgileEngine Design Studio is the best place — guaranteed!
- Proven industry experience in web and mobile app design (SaaS, B2B, B2C).
- Portfolio showcasing related works, possibly with prototype samples. No dribble-only concepts.
- Fluent upper-intermediate or higher level of English, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of HIG and Material Design guidelines.
- Knowledge of usability principles and practices.
- Attentive eye and mind for composition details, typography, graphic styles, and visual perception.
- Proficiency in using prototyping software Axure RP, Figma, or Sketch + inVision.
- Excellent and transparent skills in self-management and time management.
- Experience working in agile teams.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in user testing and web analytics.
- Personal projects in the portfolio with a proven experience in basic web development.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and use data-driven and business-value-driven approaches.
- A vision of optimizing the work between designers and developers.
- Passion for reading and learning about all fields of design.
- Working autonomously or in collaboration with designers and engineers from the company or customer team to define, discuss, design, and deliver extraordinary products.
- Investigating client requirements, conducting kick-off meetings with customers, transforming requirements into documents, prototypes, pre-sale concepts in a lean and iterative way.
- Identifying design problems and advising accurate, applicable, and reliable solutions meeting both user needs and business goals.
- Understanding and solving challenging problems, presenting, and arguing for your decisions.
- Making precise short-term estimations and seeing a bigger picture of project development.
- Conducting user testing sessions, interviews, research phases.
- Producing high-quality mockups, specs, guidelines, and assets for developers.