Our client is seeking an iOS Software Engineer who is excited about building the future of city living and developing a best in class experience for our tenants. You will develop solutions to complex problems in a highly regulated industry through extensible, maintainable, and robust services. The current digital product charter is to build software to support the next 100,000 tenants living. But that’s only the start, our team is creating technology to operate a global residential brand at scale and you will have an important say in how we develop that platform.
The ideal candidate is excited about rethinking the rental and tenant experience and already has ideas for how to make it better. Your technical experience has exposed you to mobile application architecture, designing reusable components, and creating native mobile applications from scratch with a team of product managers, designers and other developers.
What is required?
- 6+ years of experience developingnative mobile applications
- Expert level Swift programmer
- Experience leading a technical team (only for lead)
- Strong grasp of design patterns, programming principles, and application architectures
- Knowledge of multithreading (GCD, NSOperationQueue) and Networking (URLSession)
- Interface development experience with SwiftUI or UIKit
- Experience building consumer facing applications
- Strong communication skills and experience working with remote teams
- Native testing with XCTest and XCUITest
- Establishing and working with CI/CD pipelines
- Hands on experience with MVVM, RxSwift, RxCocoa, Push Notifications, or Deep Link is a plus
What you will do:
- Architect and develop features and components for a brand new native mobile application
- Write code that is easy to test, maintain, and understand
- Provide peer feedback on pull requests and technical implementations
- Help shepherd and iterate on our engineering culture and values
- Triage bugs, track software defects, and ensure their timely resolution
- Cover your code with unit and UI tests