On Behalf of client, AgileEngine is looking for a skilled AQA Engineer to join our team full time. A successful Quality Assurance Analyst at client will be motivated to not only test new product features and enhancements according to specifications but to define creative and complex test cases and scenarios. Primary focus will entail working directly with both web development staff and product owners to ensure all client products are bug-free and high quality. You will also be assisting in the discovery of usability issues and functional gaps in developed products.
What is required?
- 4+ years of experience in functional, system, and regression software testing for SaaS based applications
- 2+ years of mobile app testing experience in Android and iOS operating systems
- 2+ years of experience working directly with software or web development staff on reporting bugs, missing specifications, and/or usability issues
- 2+ years of experience with reading and writing Selenium WebDriver test scripts (or other open source automated frontend testing tools)
- Ability to work independently in a remote working environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong desire to learn new testing methods and tools to help overall team and product performance
What will be a plus?
- Experience with mobile testing using Appium/Detox
- Experience with direct end user and/or customer interaction in a support or QA role
What you will do:
- Review, learn, and understand assigned areas of functionality as necessary to properly test requested changes
- Review/attend information sessions that pertain to feature or functionality within their area of responsibility. This may include documented requirements or design
- Write test plans/cases
- Write automated test scripts (Selenium, Detox, Appium) and review/communicate results
- Assist others in testing areas of the application
- Enter change requests that are accurate and follow processes while ensuring they are clearly stated and submitted in a timely fashion
- Complete work successfully within allotted timeframes (schedule hours)
- Learn and improve upon testing processes and policies
- Excel at delivering assigned tasks on schedule
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Remain fervent and sympathetic to the users of our solutions