Striving for excellence is in our corporate culture. Since 2000, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we’re looking for a Senior QA Engineer who is interested in shaping the future of big media. The platform that you’ll be working on serves millions of readers per month across multiple channels. We offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest development minds on the largest media sites in Canada, backed by a company that has been delivering content to its readers for more than a century.
What is required?
- Hands-on working experience with desktop and mobile application quality assurance and testing
- Experience with test automation and tools such as Selenium, Appium, Postman
- Experience with source control and automated deployment tools, specifically Git and Jenkins
- Experience with data ETL testing
- Knowledge making Web Services and Restful Services requests
- Knowledgeable of the various data exchange formats like CSV, XML, JSON, etc.
- Knowledge on data analysis, web search engine, SEO values
- Familiar with WCAG 2.0, W3C web standards and analytics processes (Adobe and Google Analytics)
What will you do?
- Help to create functional, integration and regression test cases, support the maintenance of automation test scripts and test cases
- Support and engage testing activities (functional/non-functional, running automated test scripts, etc.)
- Generate test reports and assess the readiness for deployment
- Documents software defect, track the issues and work towards resolution
- Efficiently collaborate with Delivery Manager and developers in the bi-weekly sprint(s)
- Review requirements and participate in requirements and design reviews
- Production deployment support and incident support
What we offer
- Get in on the ground floor of a highly-collaborative, rapidly growing start-up disrupting the aviation industry
- Lots of interesting and challenging tasks
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly team with great culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Business trips to USA
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying