We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our rapidly growing FinTech project. You will be a key player in the design, coding, testing, and deployment of technical output.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field (Computer Science, IT, etc) or equivalent practical experience
- Meaningful, real-world experience with any other of the following: Kotlin (a big plus), Java (if not Kotlin)
- Experience with Postgres
- Solid understanding of core engineering concepts and strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Able to understand and articulate the design and architecture of systems
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Great written and verbal English skills
What You’ll Do:
- Senior Engineers contribute to more than our product – they build up our team. Through a combination of mentoring, technical leadership, and/or direct management of smaller teams, they make others better and raise the bar for all around them.
- You will produce a work output by taking a complex user story, breaking it down into sub-tasks, and completing the sub-tasks with relative ease – own design, coding, testing all the way through deployment of each of those sub-tasks.
- You will strike the right balance between fixing the problem at hand and focusing on finding the root of the problem. For example, if it’s a production issue the priority is to fix the immediate problem and collect all the data necessary for root cause analysis. In a non-production environment, the focus should be on finding the root cause and fixing it the right way to make sure the problem doesn’t occur again.
- Good compensation package
- Interesting projects and challenging tasks
- Comfortable work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- Friendly team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Corporate events and activities
- Professional seminars and training, professional studying
Paxos’ mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets — from money to gold to securities — will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy.