We have the vision, expertise and technology to help school boards rethink efficiency, reallocate resources back into the classroom and reimagine education processes. We are well positioned to bring robust administrative software tools to the K12 education sector, freeing up time and money to be put back into students.
Now we are looking for a full stack .NET developer to help us complete the goal of a complete SaaS platform and help us actualize a long term, customer-focused product roadmap, as well as provide mentorship to junior developers that are effective and eager to learn.
What is required?
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise-level .NET web application development
- Experience with NHibernate ORM, SQL Server, Windows web services
What will be a plus?
- Experience applying the principles of a Twelve-Factor App
- Ability communicate complex technical concepts to business, product and other non-technical stakeholders
- Any experience with VB6 Windows forms applications
- Experience with clouds and Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform in particular
What will you do?
- Produce performant, readable, testable code in accordance with SOLID principles and fidelity to written requirements
- Solve technical challenges as they surface with a mastery of our solution stack
- Actualize product features through creative technical solutions that leverage available software and hardware tools
- Advise in technology evaluations, particularly to inform upgrade path of key components in our solution stack
- Manage technical debt; advise on severity and priority of the areas in which debt is incurred
What about project
The product has a long history of providing school boards and districts with productive and cost-effective enterprise technology. With offerings that include student Information Systems (SIS) as well as Human Resources & Payroll (HRP), and Finance (FIN) modules, the company delivers a complete back office IT solution to schools as they seek to access and share information, deliver efficiencies and make better administrative decisions.