On Behalf of our Client, AgileEngine is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our team full-time, and contribute to an order management system, used by more than 350 employees to manage multiple order types through their production and fulfillment processes.
What is required?
- Experience with Angular.js and Python is a must have
- MongoDB as a persistence layer
- ElasticSearch for quick search
- ESB, Zato Python Library
- BigQuery in future
- CI – CD environment
What will you do?
- Creating and implementing new features
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Maintaining the codebase
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working in an Agile environment
- Working in a Dynamic environment and willingness to learn new technologies
What about project:
The project is a modern cloud native application written in Python and runs in our private cloud Kubernetes cluster in a Maryland Data Center. The project was designed and built by G&G’s internal IT team, who also operates the system for our user community. The application is broken into multiple areas by function, there are areas for Sales, Accounting, Production and Fulfillment. The project also has multiple entry points, or gateways, that have been integrated with our eCommerce applications as well as multiple procurement systems such as SAP Ariba and Oracle. The system manages Screen printing, Embroidery, 3rd Party, Fulfillment, 3PL, and Presort order types. It has been used to automate every paper process in the company.
Our product roadmap for 2021 includes completion of our Screen printing capabilities to include screen burning, printing, enhanced services and shipping. We are also completing our integration with Oracle Netsuite, which is a collection of interfaces that enable the bidirectional flow of information between our new financial system and Numen. Also on our roadmap is integration with Big Query and pulling Data Studio dashboards into the project for our sales team.