On behalf of our client, AgileEngine is looking for a Fullstack Engineer. We strive to create an excellent product – the online software platform that efficiently connects manufacturing vendors and heavy industry to enable American manufacturing.
What is required?
- 4+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience with Angular 10, HTML, CSS
- Experience with C#, .Net Core (3.1), ASP.NET Core
- A clear understanding of OOP/OOD
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure, SQL, Jenkins
- Team-oriented and collaborative, eager to learn
- Good written and verbal English skills
What will be a plus?
- Skills in unit testing, Protractor, Cucumber.js (most likely these are tools for end-to-end QA Automation)
- Design patterns
- Entity Framework Core
- Understanding of basic security principles
What will you do?
- Design and implement database structure
- Create UI using Angular 10
- Design server-side components, modules, classes using .NET
- Implement new features
- Write and maintain unit tests
Tech stack: .Net Core 3.1, (maybe go to 5.0), C#, Entity Framework, SQL, Azure v.16, Angular 10; HTML, CSS; for testing purposes: Cucumber.js, Protractor.
What about project:
Sustainment is an online software platform that efficiently connects manufacturing vendors and heavy industry to enable American manufacturing. Our platform incorporates data infrastructure technology, algorithm-based matching and optimization, encrypted transfer protocols, semi-autonomous sourcing techniques, and excellent UX design to provide an intuitive customer experience for sourcing teams and manufacturing vendors.