Looking for an experienced Middle/Senior Web Developer, with 2+ (4+ for Senior) years of practical experience, who can point out where things can be done better, and can be on top of technologies, maintain the platform and pick up what the team is doing now.
What is required?
- Experience with SQL and DataBases;
- Experience in processing various data formats (fixed length, delimited, xml, json, etc…)
- Proficient in English
What will be a plus?
- Strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Supply Chain or Retail Industry experience
- Experience working with financial institutions and payment systems
What you will do:
- Learning curve;
- Developing a solution to work in a better way (performance), maintain the solution;
- Taking the ownership of the platform and its parts;
- Working with a DB;
- Providing technical support for production issues including production troubleshooting, query tuning, and process optimization;
- Participating in modernization projects to upgrade or replace older solutions;
- Solving the integration and deployment challenges of clients and partners.
iControl is a leading provider of process improvement, payment settlement, and collaborative business intelligence solutions for the food, drug and convenience value chain. iControl’s software and support makes it easier for partners to improve performance and reduce costs through electronic collaboration. We process and remit funds for millions of invoices annually, while providing real-time visibility to store and item level inventory and sales data, with particular emphasis on Direct Store Delivery. Our network includes over 30,000 retail outlets and over 3,000 distributors and manufacturers in all 50 states.