You’ll work in a fast-paced environment alongside highly experienced and talented product owners, scrum masters, QA, designers & developers to analyze, architect, & build solutions based on business needs.
You have an entrepreneurial mindset, like working in a team, can define and run experiments to learn what works, and like metrics to make decisions. You will work in an agile team and participate in all stages of product development, from concept to release, and subsequent iterations to react to learnings and refinements. You will contribute to the evolution of our applications and internal tooling, enabling better experiences for our customers and your teammates.
What is required?
- 5+ years of development experience with Java
- Experience working in an environment leveraging remote communication and collaboration tools (e.g. Github
- Spring Framework Experience
- You have experience with third party integrations within different frameworks
- A passion for delightful user experiences
- A deep sense of quality and attention to detail
- Strong software engineering foundation and experience
- You are passionate about writing clean, modern, maintainable, & highly-performant code
- You have a pro-active ability and a self-starter attitude to troubleshoot and solve problems
- You have experience working in an Agile environment
- You have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions and presenting to a room
- You have self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- Experience with Jenkins and familiarity with Nexus Lifecycle
What you will do:
- Work on the Client LifeCycle and Fortify SSC integration CLI tool
- Improve the currently existing reporting capabilities of the tools
- Evaluate and document the currently existing integrations
- Work with CI / CD
- Writing clear technical documentation
- Work in an Dedicated Agile Delivery environment
- Working in a remote environment
About the project
The world’s number 1 highest-traffic job website, Indeed.com has 250 million unique monthly visitors and 9.8 jobs posted every second. A giant on a mission to help people find jobs, Indeed works with product teams in Austin, Tokyo, Seattle, San Francisco, Singapore, and Hyderabad.
Ready to help Indeed improve people’s lives, one job at a time?
On behalf of Indeed, AgileEngine is looking for a Senior Backend/Data Engineer to develop front- and back-end solutions for the internal Indeed products. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.