Our client is looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer with expertise in AWS enterprise architectures.
Client has an exciting path ahead, where we will be redesigning our architecture to be massively scalable to reach and support hundreds of thousands of customers. To be successful, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, be able to thrive in a high pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills.
What is required?
- 4+ years experience managing complex enterprise applications and cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years configuring and monitoring cloud services and applications
- 2+ years experience with AWS services and cloud automation
- 2+ years experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g., TerraForm, CloudDeploy)
- Excellent proficiency with spoken and written English
What will be a plus?
- Scripting languages to automate tasks
What you will do:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Automating and improving development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.