Client, an early-stage company based in San Diego, produces a revolutionary home light therapy system used for the treatment of chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, vitiligo and eczema (which affect over 30 million people in the U.S.). It is the first and only smartphone-connected phototherapy system which enables patients to treat at home with the same level of control and care that they receive in a clinic. The system, which is the first of its kind, has received FDA 510(k) clearance, ACHC accreditation, and Medicare approval.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Engineer with expertise in React. React-native is another skill that would be invaluable in order to contribute to our mobile application development (iOS/Android).
Client has an exciting path ahead, where we will be redesigning our architecture to be massively scalable to reach and support hundreds of thousands of customers. To be successful, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, love building modern web applications, be able to thrive in a high pressure environment, and possess excellent communication skills.
What is required?
- 4+ years experience managing complex enterprise applications and cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years configuring and monitoring cloud services and applications
- 2+ years experience with AWS services and cloud automation
- 2+ years experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g., TerraForm, CloudDeploy)
- Excellent proficiency with spoken and written English
What will be a plus?
- Scripting languages to automate tasks
What you will do:
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Automating and improving development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.