Asana is a computer software company that specializes in the fields of work management and productivity. It helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Asana’s products help people have everything from the most immediate details to the big picture organized so each person knows what they should be doing and why.
On Behalf of Asana, AgileEngine is looking for an experienced Lead/Senior Full Stack Engineer to join one of the most important companies in San Francisco with the clients with UX and Product teams having an impact on the final user-facing products, and interact with popular frontend technologies utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools.
What is required?
- Frontend web development experience, with expertise in Next.js (React).
- Experience leading a development team and mentoring other engineers.
- Expertise with AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in one-on-one interactions, and presenting to a room.
What will be a plus?
What you will do:
- Help Asanas’s team to complete re-platforming from PHP/jQuery to Next.js (React) architecture.
- Deploy to and optimize AWS infrastructure, and implement a CMS.
- Leadership role on a team of skilled developers.
About the project
Asana is one of the most important companies in San Francisco and specializes in the fields of work management and productivity. It helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives globally.
Asana was awarded as “Best Company Culture”, “Best Professional Development” and “Best Company in San Francisco” in 2019, and named “Best Workplace in Technology” and “Best Place to Work” by Fortune Magazine and Built In NYC.