On behalf of our client, AgileEngine is looking for a Lead to Senior FrontEnd Engineer (React.js,Next.js) to develop Front-end solutions. The ideal candidate’s prior work experience reflects high standards for engineering with proven capabilities. The candidate possesses the ability to take on important business challenges and execute them with precision and quality.
What is required?
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience
- A comprehensive foundation with object-oriented and functional programming languages. Strong JS, fundamentals with experience in React.js, Next.Js
- Experience in building scalable, reliable and high-performance web applications
- Team/technical leadership experience and being a playing coach for cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills and upper-Intermediate English
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with such tools as Webpack, Git, GitHub
What will be a plus?
- Strong Experience working with Google Optimize website optimization tool
- Experience migrating content to and working with Contentful CMS
- Experience working with PHP to help in platform reachitecture
What will you do?
- Development of scalable client-side enhancements on the core platform which supports all other business verticals
- Implementing best practices and technical solutions
- Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement test solutions
- Liaising closely with the US business and engineering team to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
- Running experiments on client’s website Asana.com
- Working on organic and non organic performance improvements on client’s website
- Working on front end implementation on Asana.com
- Content migration to new CMS
- Write a professional, performant, high-quality code that will support a rapidly scaling business
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, code documentation, application performance, and stability;
- Ask the right questions and think deeply about building solutions that support both our short-term and long-term goals
What We offer?
- A friendly and a very skilled team with great corporate culture and mentorship (visit us and see it yourself)
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Flexible work schedule
- Zero bureaucracy
- US democratic management style
- Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- Cool events and team activities
- Professional workshops and training, a great engineering culture
What about the company
Our client is a computer software company that specializes in the fields of work management and productivity. It helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives.
Our client’s products help people have everything from the most immediate details to the big picture organized so each person knows what they should be doing and why. This clarity, transparency, and focus allow teams to collaborate with less friction and produce great results.