Client is looking for a NodeJS back-end developer to join our team in Tel Aviv, Israel.
We are seeking an intellectually curious, driven individual to join our FinTech product development team.
The NodeJS back-end developer candidate will be a team-player, highly organized, detail-oriented, energetic and self-motivated in a very fast-paced environment that has a can-do attitude and a strong closer.
What is required?
- Desired technological skills below, and a minimum of 5 years of hands-on development experience.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
What you will do:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions